Curriculum Guide: 2019 - 2020
From Student Services:
Below is the link for the Curriculum Guide for the 2019-2020 school year.
Please refer to this guide when registering your classes for next year.
A Message from our Principal
I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Thibodaux High. It is indeed an honor and a privilege to serve as principal of Thibodaux High School. I am pleased that you have taken time to visit our school web page and would like to encourage you to take an active role in the educational process at THS.
Thibodaux High has a long tradition of excellence inside and outside the classroom; this year will be no different. We are proud to announce our expanded curriculum which includes additional Advanced Placement(AP) courses, Industry Based Certification(IBC) courses and two reading intervention programs to aid our school wide initiative in literacy(Read 180 & Empower 3000). Thibodaux High's philosophy parallels our state mission in preparing all students to be college and/or career ready. Information regarding various opportunities at THS can be found on this web page. I encourage you to take a look and see what THS offers.
Tiger Snap Shots (Click on pic to enlarge)
Announcements (click on pic to enlarge)
Jr's & Sr's:
- Dual enrollment is available at NSU and Fletcher
- On campus, off campus, and through online courses.
- Must have an ACT subscore of 18 in Eng and 19 in math to qualify.
- Students must have their on transportation.
- For Fletcher students have to go to orientation; can’t sign up for class the day before it starts.
- Students can get paperwork from Mrs. Bourgeois in guidance.
- For Fletcher: http://www.fletcher.edu/?s=dual+enrollment
- For NSU: https://www.nicholls.edu/student-engagement/
High School Parent Resource Page
Please check out this page for:
- Testing Info
- After School Programs
- Diploma Paths
- Grad Info
- Tops/Financial Aid
- and much more
Pawsome Profiles (click on picture to enlarge)
To Report Child Abuse and Neglect
To report child abuse and neglect, call the Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) child protection hotline at
1-855-4LA-KIDS (1-855-452-5437) toll free 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.